Contact us

اعلان

الاثنين، 8 سبتمبر 2014

 Must-Read Cleaning Tips & Tricks
Prev1 of 56 Next
I've been cleaning for as long as I can remember, but apparently I’ve been doing a lot of things wrong! Or, the hard way, I should say. And it’s not always necessary to buy the expensive bottled stuff to get your home clean, not when things like baking soda, peroxide and vinegar actually do a better job. Although, I can’t seem to break my habit of the Mr. Clean Gain scented cleaner. Who can resist the smell of fresh laundry in every room?
Spring is right around the corner, and I figure it’s as good of a time as any to get started with the annual deep cleaning. Things like my lent traps, ceiling fans, and other places in the home that get forgotten about. I like to break it up so I don’t get overwhelmed – tackle just a few things a week. I've compiled a list of household cleaning tips and tricks from around the web that I really found useful! Some of these are just plain genius.


0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More